Thursday, June 10, 2010

Spanish class

We started Spanish class on Monday and it is exiting. I have already learned quite a few things and have even been able to apply them which is incredibly exiting. I am very grateful to God for our teacher who is very good with us and all though she pushes us with a lot of homework we have been able to get very far in just 4 days.

This last week has been a good one. I am starting to get to where I can get around León by myself which is very nice. It has been hard having to rely on others all of the time so being able to be a little bit more independent is a blessing from God that I appreciate greatly!

God is still at work here in León and it is awesome to watch. I ask for your continued prayers and say thank you for the ones you have offered and will offered. God is glorified through your prayers and that is the ultimate goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment