Saturday, June 5, 2010

Comanjilla and Childrens Home

I am continually grateful that God is providing me with ways to be occupied even though I cannot speak spanish. I am also very grateful that He has given me a few oppurtunites to slow down for a second and catch some rest.

We went to a water park called Comanjilla on Wednesday and that was so awesome to get to spend time with members of the church and to relax. Also while we were there a lady from the church Gloria was baptized praise the Lord. It was awesome to be there for that and to see results in a ministry of Ben.

Today we went to a childrens home and worked with them. It was very funny playing with the kids and just like any kids anywhere when I started a game with one of them soon I was playing with 4 or 5. The great thing about kids is that you don't have to speak the same language to play with them. They just want love and attention and God has blessed me with the ability to give those to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment