Monday, May 31, 2010

The First Week

Wow it has been one crazy week. We hit the ground running when we got to León and I don't think we have slowed down yet! I am very grateful that I have been busy though because it is making the transition a little bit easier.

This week we have been moving everyone around. The AIM girls who were already here are moved in with the girls who came with me and they moved into my coordinators house. Well my coordinator moved into another house from a missionary who is leaving in a few months and so is moving into an apt. This made for a lot of moving to move them around not to mention trying to get myself settled in my apt but as I said before this has been a blessing from God to help me with my transititon.

I am very exited for next Monday because it is the day in which I start Spanish classes. It can be extremely frustrating to try and communicate with someone but be blocked by the language barrier. This has been frustrating but even more made me want to get started with class so that I can begin to improve.

Over all this has been a great week and a great way to start of my time in León. I am very grateful to God for the work that He is doing through me and though you. Dios te bendiga (God bless you)

No comments:

Post a Comment