Tuesday, May 25, 2010

In Mexico

So I am in Mexico now. Everything is so new and exiting but also scary because I can't read the signs or talk to but a very few people. Today we went to lunch with a Mexican family and it was quite frustrating because everyone was talking and laughing and having a good time but I couldn't understand what they were saying but to their credit the food and hospitality was amazing! This is making me even more exited for our spanish classes and the time in which I can talk with the local people!

I want to just take a second to thank everyone who has supported me and prays for me. I could not possible do what I am doing with out your help and prayers. God has used you to bless me beyond what I would think is possible and I give the glory all to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment