Saturday, May 8, 2010

God is at work!

Well it has been a while since my last blog (I am not very good at updating these types of things) but I wanted to update you on where I am. I am currently in Alaska but I am heading to Oklahoma on the 13th to visit family before I head to Mexico on the 24th. God has obviously been moving in my life and bringing me opportunities for me to grow daily which I thank him for.

All those who have been praying for my family I thank you so much. Today we cleaned up our garage and allthough it doesn't seem like that would be an answered prayer (or maybe it was, it was really bad) but to me it felt like we were finally moving on from my parents divorce 7 years ago. Most of the stuff that was in the garage was accumulated during that time so to clean it out was to move on from a hard time and gave me hope for the future with my family! That is just one example of God's amazing work in my life but I am so grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment