Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hey so sorry for the 6 month delay in posts. Life gets crazy and I can be forgetful. AIM has been amazing so far. Of course there have been a lot of ups and downs but luckily for me I have had more ups than downs and in life can we really ask anything more? I am on a team of 7 people headed for Leon, Mexico and maybe I am a bit biased but I think we just might be the best team ever.

I really do thank everyone for all of the support both physical but most importantly spiritually. Please keep praying for me as I march on toward my field time. It is at the same time the most exiting and the most scary thing that I can possibly imagine. Once again I ask for your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Great, Chris! Thanks for posting. We are so excited for what you are doing and praying for you. I'm glad you are so enthousiastic for your team. That's great! A good team can just make everything better and better. :) I hope you are enjoying this special time with your class. God bless!
    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete