Sunday, August 16, 2009

Canadian Texas Trip

I am back from Canadian Texas. THEY HAVE HILLS! That seems like such a small thing but I really enjoyed the scenery. Much more amazing was the hospitality of the people in that place. They opened up their homes and their hearts to us. The people who put us up were an older couple and they went out of their way to make our time that much more special I am so appreciative of them. I thank the Lord so much for the people He put in my life and the things that He is doing with me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris. I wanted to let you know that a nice sized group of us visited your blog the other day at our missions fellowship and we prayed for you. I hope Mission Term is going well and that you are able to enjoy your team time while you are still in Lubbock.

    Things get rough sometimes. Let me know if you ever need anything.

    ReplyDelete