Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Work

These last couple of months have been busy and full of challenges. It is crazy how fast the time has flown though. I am continuing to fall in love with México and God´s people here. I am sure that almost any AIMer will say that their field was the best but I can say from the bottom of my heart that I am so blessed by the work that God has allowed me to do here.

I have been preaching and teaching 3 or 4 times a month and that has pushed me to seek a deeper understanding of God´s word. It is amazing how much my ministry has helped me to understand Jesus and his disciples. Our Lord is truly amazing and thanks to Him he is revealing that to me a little more each day.

The church that meets in La Libertad is growing stronger each day. I have been amazed by the growth I have seen in the members and specifically in one man Beto. Beto is the only christian in his family and comes from a rough past but even though he is a new christian his level of understanding and love for Christ is amazing. Beto is very quickly growing into being the church leader that God has put him in a position to be. He is only a man of 24 and a young christian but God has given him wisdom beyond his years.

I ask that you please pray for my teammate Dani she is in the hospital with an infection but should get out tomorrow. Please pray for Ivan, Jorge, Sergio, and Isabel and her family as Satan is trying his hardest to separate them or keep them separate from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment