Saturday, June 18, 2011

Slow Season

Ministry goes through seasons, some times you are so busy you hardly have time to breathe and other times you don´t have quite as much on our plate. Right now God has put me in a slower season, my ministries have changed because the schedules of the people I minister to have changed. God has given me this time to use for personal growth and to rest up a bit before the next season comes where I will be much more busy. It is a blessing but it is also very hard because I feel like I am not doing enough, like being an AIMer means that I should constantly be busy, but our Lord took specific time out to rest as an example for us.

Last week I went to a Mexico men´s missionary retreat on the beach in Puerto Vallarta where we discussed discipleship and how we apply that to our lives and our ministries. I was very blessed to be able to sit at the feet of some amazing servants of God who were being 100% real about what ministry and their lives are about. I have been called to continue in ministry here in Mexico so this was an amazing experience to see the veterans talking about the struggles of ministry. It was an amazing refreshing time for my soul and I praise God for it.

I am not the best with keeping up with my blogs and for that I apologize. I would like to thank all of you that you are so patient and loving with me. God is being glorified because of the partnership that we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment