Wednesday, February 23, 2011

La Libertad

I have begun my work in the church that meets in the neighborhood of La Libertad (About an hour away from León Sur out on the edge of town). I am incredibly exited to be able to work with my Mexican brethren in this way and I am very grateful to God for being able to see growth already.

Give thanks to the Lord because our one family and me church has become and two families and me church. We have been praying for growth both physical and spiritual and God has been giving them both! I do ask that you continue to pray though because even though God is blessing us greatly right now we know Satan is trying to get his foot in the door.

I thank you all for your prayers and I ask that you continue in prayer for our work. God abounds in mercy and grace!


This is a series of advertisements for advertising spots in a bus stop. The Spanish says, "How handsome I look here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment