Saturday, August 8, 2009

Finally here!!

Hey all I apologize for not blogging in a while. I was staying with my Grandma and I wasn't able to get onto the Internet thus no blog. So now with my long needed apology here comes the news. I just got moved into my apartment and my room mates are awesome. God has blessed me with some awesome guys who are all very encouraging. It was all very surreal all day even being in Lubbock until they called the entire class up for singing and we sang together for the first time as a class. Then it hit me, this is it i am an AIMer. The thing I have been looking forward to for such a long time finally was here. It has been a long day and I am tired but I am very exited and I will try and share this journey with you and thank you for taking time to read this.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Chis. I'm really excited for you. Thanks for remembering all us little people back home now that you have made it big in the real world.

    ~James

    ReplyDelete